jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Snow and Weekend Trip Home

Well we've been having some fun outside in the snow and when the snow has completely melted and it's bascialy spring.  This was one of those days I cam outside to sun myself and this was an adorable sight of Josh holding nephew Cole pushing niece Kate! So funny!
Cole is obsessed with eating snow, but honestly, who isn't when they have the chance?  I follow his lead.
I was home this last weekend and my lovely horse Buster and I went for a bit of a walk.  Love that horse and kinda wish I had him here in Utah.  I have some other pictures with me and Boo Boo as well when Mom was riding Buster we would hang out.  They're both so feisty that's why I love em!
 Jackie and cute baby Kate in her bear outfit.
 Cole making the snowman
 Swinging Kate
 Jordan trying to grow a mustache
 Buster and me

 hey Boo Boo ( you have to say it with a Yogi bear voice though)
I should have more traveling pictures I suppose, but you don't wanna see that, cause it was way too long in the car and waking up way early.  But it was fun and now am looking forward to getting back into my routine.  Especially running, cause I get lazy when I'm on vacation.

No hay comentarios: